Kölnmesse | 50679 Cologne Germany
After last year’s successful start , DIGITAL X is entering the next round: 2019 is all about innovation and transformation. 120 international and national top speakers present the different facets of digital change with inspiring keynotes, controversial talks and future oriented panels.
Look forward to many networking opportunities as well as an exhibition with fascinating technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, 3D Printing, Digital Twin, Augmented Reality and of course innovative solutions around the Digital Workplace – also at the EBF booth. We will be presenting our broad mobility portfolio, exciting new products and a new partner.
A small selection of speakers:
- Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of HTML and founder of the World Wide Web
- Jimmy Wales, co-founder and board member of Wikipedia
- Harper Reed, technologist, hacker, futurist
- Chris Boos, AI expert at arago GmbH
- Dr. Wladimir Klitschko, entrepreneur, innovator and developer of the F.A.C.E. method. The Challenge
- Patrick Stal, Head of Marketing EMEA at UBER
- Oliver Obitayo, CSO at IDnow
Find out more here: https://digital19.de/koeln-en/