Reliable support and comprehensive managed services
We can also offer you a first-class support service and comprehensive managed services to back up our premium solutions – meaning you can depend on excellent availability and seamless product operation.
Service Level Agreements
Our service level agreements define the precise scope of the service, response times, and implementation terms, and are individually tailored to your company’s needs. This ensures full transparency of our services. We offer the following options:
1st, 2nd and 3rd-level admin support
24/7 support and/or on-call service
Support available in German and English
Servicing and maintenance
Servicing and maintenance
Once your system is up and running, we can provide an ongoing maintenance package for your chosen solutions to guarantee optimum operation.
- Maintenance: We offer regular hardware maintenance to guarantee high availability and stability.
- Updates: We issue new versions and functions as soon as they become available. We give you plenty of notice about upcoming changes and explain any new features, including what they mean for you. We also carry out extensive tests beforehand to make sure that they work perfectly.
- Extensions: If necessary, we automatically extend any hardware to cover workload spikes.
- Troubleshooting: Thanks to our team of developers and our close relationship with manufacturers, we are able to rectify any errors promptly. This means you can depend on excellent availability and seamless product operation.
- Further developments: We are happy to respond to new requests and develop new solutions to cover your needs. Find out more about our development skills ⟶
Managed Services to better manage mobile devices
Unified Endpoint Management or rather Enterprise Mobility Management systems are a huge help when managing devices. Yet installing a UEM/EMM system certainly isn’t the end of the story: UEM/EMM manufacturers issue new releases on a regular basis and these need to be rolled out. There are always new users to be added and configured, plus new applications to be shared with all your users. Operating conditions are subject to change, leading to stricter security standards, such as tighter password requirements.
This whole process not only ties up resources in IT departments, but also requires a good deal of specialist expertise. EBF Managed Services can relieve your IT team of these onerous tasks by transferring matters relating to changes in the configuration, users, devices, and applications into expert hands. This leaves your IT team free to concentrate on your core business areas.
Services within the scope of Managed Services
We can offer you a wide range of services around your UEM/EMM: from implementation and system change to optimized administration of the solution.
We can create, amend, and delete groups, policies, and rights to suit your needs. For example, we can set up new teams, make changes to the WiFi configuration or password rules, or implement new rules such as deactivating the camera.
User and device management changes
We can also assign configurations to users and devices and adjust the enrollment process on your behalf. Using dedicated Apple, Google, and Samsung programs, mobile devices are automatically linked to a UEM/EMM system right from the start and users are guided through a few pre-defined steps. We can adjust these settings if required.
We can help you publish and manage apps – from support with app wrapping, to uploading the finished apps in the enterprise app store, right up to reporting and the volume purchasing program.
Want to find out more?
Your contact at EBF
Get in touch if you’d like to know more about our support services or other Digital Workplace solutions. We will be delighted to advise you and put together a package tailored to your specific needs.